BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I love this

Okay, so while I do currently hate the Kids' Choice Awards for not removing Chris Brown from their list of nominees (I mean, what a great role model for kids--you'd think that someone who thinks it's okay to beat on a woman would easily be disqualified from possibly winning an award from a show kids vote on, but I guess at some point you have to realize that idiocy knows no bounds), I can't help but profess my love of this commercial:



Dwayne Johnson and Justin Timberlake crack me up in this. I'm going to go practice my sprinkler now.

1 comments:

polok koxol said...

Those guys are good. The song is funny and the dance is hilarious.
But, do they have to make a reference to kidnapping? JT is, from the beginning to the end, tied to a chair, in what seems to be a basement. I don't find that funny.
Maybe you associate those images with movies or TV series, not with something that could happen in real life and that's why you don't pay attention to that part of the video, but kidnapping happens and using it for light-hearted jokes for kids is horrible.

*don't want to make you feel bad, just want to point out how horrible it is to use violent references to make silly jokes. specially when those jokes could be just as funny without the violent part*