BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bea Arthur, you will be missed

In case you had not heard, Bea Arthur passed away today. I just found out. I'm very sad, since she was wonderful. So, to honor her, I share some funny Golden Girls moments:



(2:07 is my favorite)

I've been watching Golden Girls reruns since I can remember, and I've not tired of them yet. Actually, I didn't really understand a lot of the jokes until I was older. Almost all the sex jokes went over my head, and until I was old enough to really understand sarcasm I thought that Blanche really was forty-something (HA!).

Dorothy was always my favorite character because of her sarcastic wit. Plus her character was grumpy, like me, so I felt a deep connection. I will miss Bea Arthur terribly...

0 comments: