BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 4/20!

Sadly, I am unable to celebrate this year, but hopefully everyone else with the hookup is having fun. Anyway, here's some 4/20 fun to check out.

Pot vs. Alcohol

Origins of 420
Legalize this shit already!

Seriously, given all the facts about it, why isn't it legal? I should be able to go to the grocery store and pick up a bag 0' weed with my Cap'n Crunch. As it stands right now, I work at a store that required drug testing before I got hired (which is bullshit because it's none of their business what I do when I'm not at work--and I get paid such a piddly amount that they should be required to give me weed with my paycheck so I at least have a way to ignore the fact that my job is stupid and unrewarding despite how hard I have to work), and I don't know a guy who knows a guy. I will now present a clip from Family Guy as further evidence:

0 comments: