BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Yeah, so the all day sampling of beer turned out to be a not so great idea.  Who knew, right?  Anyway, here's some links.

Melissa at Shakesville discusses Kanye's behavior much more eloquently than I was planning to.

Sady at Tigerbeatdown writes about a Seth MacFarlane interview.  I'm at the point now where I'm about done with Family Guy; yeah, it's due to the rape jokes.  Sady also has a great post about Micheal Moore's tendency to incite ignorant rage, which of course doesn't accomplish anything.

This was so awesome I had to link to it: Sexual Assault Prevention Tips Guaranteed to Work. 

And at Racialicious: Jon and Kate Plus Race

I'm going to lay on my couch and play video games now.  Happy Sunday!

0 comments: