BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fuzz Therapy

Some of you may be wondering, "What is 'Fuzz Therapy'?"  Well, it's simple really.  When you have one of those days where you're just tired, fed up, irritated--whatever, and the only cure is a doze of fuzzy-goodness, then that is called Fuzz Therapy.  In the original method, the idea is to approach a fuzzy creature, and place your face in it's soft fuzziness until the bad day seems to float away.  Below, I've included a pic of myself indulging in this therapy:
Of course, if you're allergic to kitties, as I am, it's recommended that you not stick your face in a kitty's fluff more than once or twice a week.  Unless you really really need to.
As not-nice as my Princess is, she's generally tolerant of me using her as a pillow.  She usually lifts her head in a momentary "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" look, and then lays back down when she realizes I'm not going to groom her or clip her nails.
The best part is laying your head on her when she's already all cozy and warm.
Don't forget, you can submit your own fuzzy friend to Fuzz Therapy.  See Submission Guidelines.

0 comments: