BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quick update

So I got back home about 20 minutes ago, and just wanted to let everyone know regular updates are to resume tomorrow.  I was hoping to write something more substantial tonight, but after 7 hours in the car, I am too exhausted, so I'm just going to collapse on my couch and hang out with my fiance until I can't keep my eyes open (which doesn't feel like it will be long). 

Good news though: I picked my wedding site and reception hall, and it's almost finalized.  I'll give you more details when I have them, but hopefully I won't have to take off to Michigan again for some time.

Have a happy Saturday night!

2 comments:

Maud said...

Welcome back! Glad your trip was productive.

FilthyGrandeur said...

thanks!