BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fuzz Therapy

That's right.  It's Wednesday, so here's your fuzz.



That's my pretty Princess rolling around on the floor.  She often does this as soon as I get in the door.  Then she'll stop, make sure I'm looking, and proceed with the rolling.  It's irresistible. 


And here we see my fiance playing his favorite game: poke the fluffy kitty (while wearing mis-matched socks).  The Princess doesn't like to be touched.

And here's your bonus fuzz (minus the fuzz):


That's my Whoopi, hunkering down for the coming winter.  I think I have the only grumpy turtle in the world.  I mean, every other turtle ever looks happy.  Even when I bribe her with worms, she still looks pissed.  I wonder if this is a learned trait?

If you're sick of looking at Princess, then I suggest you send me something else.  Or...else.

3 comments:

luvandfamily said...

She looks pissed because she misses MommyGrandeur..... wink

FilthyGrandeur said...

lol. she's mad i dragged her to wisconsin instead of letting you take her to Florida. that's okay, i don't like wisconsin either. and i also miss MommyGrandeur

Daisy Deadhead said...

Better not look at my blog about the poor turtle hatchlings on Hilton Head. :(

I love your purty princess!