BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fuzz Therapy

Here it is, your weekly fuzz therapy.

I love to touch her cute pink toes--this usually results in her mood changing immediately from relaxed to KILL. I'm quick though--most of the times I can steal a poke before she can swat at me.

I know how to appease her though--a fresh catnip leaf usually does the trick. After it sets in , she gets all hyper and tears through the apartment for no apparent reason. And then I have to remind myself that she's 86 in cat years. And then I picture my great-grandma, who was about that age when she passed, racing around like that. And then I laugh.

Hope everyone's week is going well. I'm super excited: the fiance and I are going to see Lil Wayne tonight (I saw him this last xmas in Detroit, so I'm excited to see him again in the same year). I'll probably be blogging about the experience later this week.

Submit your own fuzzy friend to be featured on Fuzz Therapy

2 comments:

mushpuppy said...

Thanks for sharing the joy of fuzz. What is it about cat's toes that make you just want to *touch* them - so furry, so neat, so...containing sharp objects aimed at your fingers at high speed... :D

FilthyGrandeur said...

so true. pink kitty toes = the deadliest of all temptations!