BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Take that Fox News

You know, I don't think I even have to add commentary on this one.

Update: Couldn't find the youtube clip, but hopefully everyone can view the Comedy Central clip.  I've also included Sean Hannity's half-assed apology at the end.

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Sean Hannity Uses Glenn Beck's Protest Footage
www.thedailyshow.com

Daily Show
Full Episodes

Political Humor
Health Care Crisis



I'm calling bullshit on that.  How does one "inadvertently" queue up two completely different video clips?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hulu doesn't work outside the US.

FilthyGrandeur said...

i apologize for that. as soon as i can find the clip on youtube i'll replace it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for fixing it! :)

It works fine, now (for me, anyway).

FilthyGrandeur said...

no problem ;)