BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fuzz Therapy

Happy Wednesday everyone (and a happy Thanksgiving eve to my American readers).  Some of you have noticed a new update on the comments pop-up, so as a reminder: the comments policy will be strictly enforced.  I welcome discussions and disagreements on any thread, provided they are respectful.  Silencing vitriol will not be tolerated, nor will any -ism, homophobia, transphobia, or misogyny.  And due to the large and confusing number of Anonymous comments, I will follow the example set by macon d and assign names to those comments.  Of my choosing.  So either pick a name or deal with whatever I dream up for you.

But back to the fuzz (sorry, no turkey hat for the Princess.  Maybe next year).


I will eat your soul.


I'd also like to remind you all that you can submit some of your own fuzziness to be featured here.  Please consult my submission guidelines, and send pictures to me at filthygrandeur@yahoo.com.

0 comments: