BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fuzz Therapy

Here's your weekly installment of Fuzz Therapy, featuring my fluffy Princess.

She loves sitting with me on the couch, and she even has her own spot. My fiance and I accommodate her by leaving my Jack Sparrow fleece blanket on the one end of the couch, and we make do with the other two spots. Even when guests come over, I'll sit at the computer chair or on the floor before disturbing her place.

This look says it all too. She decided to rest upon my sewing instructions and the remote. Rather than risk some sort of mutilation, I sat through the horrible programming and put my sewing aside till she got up on her own.

I mean, who in their right mind would try to make a grab for that remote??

She pretty much is a princess in every respect. But when your cat is sixteen years old and still races around the apartment like a kitten, are you seriously going to tell her what she can and can't do?

Didn't think so.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my Twilight post. :) I'm enjoying your posts and looking forward to reading more.

FilthyGrandeur said...

thank you for commenting, and complimenting my writing. feel free to leave more comments--i love responses.

the blogger formerly known as yinyang said...

Those green eyes of hers are fabulous.