BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh what the hell

I wasn't going to do another post on Adam Lambert, but after him LOSING I feel I must. Anyway, congrats to Kris, but booooooo Americans who made him win. Adam is clearly more awesome. But, as my mom said in her consoling text message, "Adam is not locked in a contract for two years though." Well, that is an excellent point, seeing as how the "American Idol" is essentially limited by the title and contract for two years.

That being said, I expect Mr. Lambert to release an album by July. Especially since I'm so gracious to give him a shout out on my space here at "o filthy grandeur."
I do acknowledge that it is amazing that Adam Lambert made it to the final two, but I'm still a little disappointed. I just love him so much ::::tear::::

0 comments: