BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dear Anonymous Troll(s)

You've probably been lurking around here, submitting comments to various posts, and see that they never get published. So I will address some issues right now.

I, FilthyGrandeur, identify as a feminist. That said, I do not represent all feminists. I am not the president of feminists, I do not speak for all other feminists, etc. I am one feminist woman that discusses feminist issues from one (read: my) perspective.

Do not come here to lump me into the "you feminists" category, since I assume by "you feminists" you really mean "über man-haters," which I am not. And do not come here to derail the conversation by discussing something completely unrelated to the post on which you are commenting--it makes you look like an incompetent jackass.

Also, your "issues" with my posts can generally be solved by you actually reading them. I suppose asking an anonymous troll to read may be asking too much, but seriously. Fucking read what's in front of your face before you make an ignorant comment. For instance, if I write about, say, a man who kidnapped a girl with his wife clearly aware, obviously I am acknowledging that this woman had some involvement, simultaneously acknowledging that she may have been a "willing or unwilling" party to this crime. So don't think you're being helpful by telling me I failed to address something that I did, in fact, address.

So just know that the majority (usually depends on my mood) of these comments will not be published (even if it's not explicitly against my comments policy)--I just don't need you assholes dumbing up my space.

Sincerely,

FilthyGrandeur

P.S. Your persistence clearly indicates a lack of hobby. Perhaps you could learn to do something useful with your troll-energy. How about cross-stitch?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering the disgusting bitch was arrested, I'd say "willing".

But you spent all your venom and vitriol on him.

Because she's female, and in your mind, you'll eventually rationalize her as a victim.

It's what you do. Feminists are generally all the same within their respective sects.

I just don't need you assholes dumbing up my space.


Your space is already dumb enough? I'd agree, most of what you say is empty drivel with no meaningful quality whatsoever.

Funny, though. It appears you edited that post to include comments on the wife, that weren't previously present.

Wonder why...

FilthyGrandeur said...

i publish your comment only to illustrate how you make my point exactly.

and no, i do not edit my posts. if i do, I include an update. you're just an ignorant fuck who can't read.

Your space is already dumb enough? I'd agree, most of what you say is empty drivel with no meaningful quality whatsoever.

huh...and yet you keep coming back here. seriously, asshole. get a hobby.

Lauren O said...

Considering the disgusting bitch was arrested, I'd say "willing".

But you spent all your venom and vitriol on him.


Hmm, now why would you devote the majority of your energy to talking about the person who actually committed the crime instead of the accomplice? Maybe it's because that person actively committed the crime? Would any journalist, commentator, or pundit on earth talk more about the person who passively witnessed a crime than about the person who actively committed it?

But I guess it's actually just because you hate men. I mean, all this guy did was kidnap a girl, keep her in his backyard for 18 years, rape her repeatedly, and deny the resultant children health care and education. It's not like he's done anything to deserve your hate. You just hate him because you're a feminazi.

Faith at Acts of Faith Blog said...

Hi, I had to come for a visit. I sincerely hope that you are logging ALL IP addresses and geographical locations particularly from people like the above and set aside a file. As women who blog we must keep our safety in mind and guard our sacred spaces. People forget that a quick SUBPOENA request will yield their name and address when they think they are depositing their turds in obscurity.

FilthyGrandeur said...

thank you for the advice, ActsOfFaith, and thanks for stopping by. i do have site trackers that list the IP addresses. i appreciate it when we ladies stick together.

Renee said...

God the trolls are irritating as hell. It seems they love to infest spaces for a desire for attention. When we tell them that they are not welcome cause they don't play nice they accuse us of silencing them. The internet is a large space and there are plenty of places for them to spread their venom. The issue is that they want to be the center of every single conversation.