BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Highly recommended quick-read

I thought this open letter, titled "Dear Het Men," was very appropriate in the wake of the atrocities committed by Sodini, and wanted to share it with you all. While I'm glad that someone wrote this, I'm quite disheartened that we still have to say these same things over and over. With overwhelming support of Sodini, and the sympathy with which the media has bestowed upon his miserable soul, this clearly hasn't been said enough. So, go read it.

3 comments:

groggette said...

ah thanks FG!
Yeah I feel the same as you about the need to write what I did. Although I am amused that not only did that post get me my first comments over at my baby blog, it also got me my first troll.

bike groggette said...

ha, and after seeing the 1st comment on your own Sodini post, I think I now know how my troll found me.
*shakes fist at FG*

FilthyGrandeur said...

lol. that's okay. first trolls are a rite of passage for us. before you know it you'll be getting them every day (i just don't post mine any more). :) here's to your baby blog!!