BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Uh, you're missing a "c," dumbass



No, the missing letter was not, in fact, "Y."

Brought to you by the same genius news channel that can't remember where the fuck Egypt really is:


Apparently no one at Fox can be bothered by a simple fact-check. I don't think I need to bother with a usual rant, as this speaks for itself.

Sadly, I don't think the usual Fox viewers realize there's anything wrong here. And even more sadly is that these same people still view Faux News as a reputable source of information.

H/T: Shakesville and PostBourgie for video

4 comments:

luvandfamily said...

What a idiot! Someone actually has that fool on the payroll! 2 minute clip was too long. I stopped it at 1:15. Dumbass.

FilthyGrandeur said...

sadly, yes...he's got his own show. he's nothing but an ignorant hate monger. i can't believe anyone is giving him a platform to continue his tirades.

Anonymous said...

I like anagrams.

From the letters he picked, I managed to make:

HALO RIG

and

RAIL HOG

I noticed that actually, the initials of ALL the words he had on his chalk board made:

OLIGASORHA

from which I was able to reveal that Obama is actually about a secret plot to repaint restrooms in shocking pink:

A GARISH LOO

Or possibly, that it's something to do with the USA's addiction to a certain black gold:

AH! OIL OR GAS

FilthyGrandeur said...

SnowdropExplodes:

you rock for that. i can't stop laughing.

if only Glenn Beck knew about anagrams--he wouldn't have looked like such a dumbass. well, that may be a stretch.

"A GARISH LOO." oh wow. you kill me!