BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Filthy news

So, there are a couple of new things I'd like to share with you.

First, arvan from SexGenderBody has invited me to be a featured writer over there. This doesn't change a whole lot from this end, except I'll be cross-posting here and there, so I'll include links to that. I'm already excited to begin writing new posts, and having a wider platform to share my writing.

Second, I've created a twitter account, which you may have already noticed from my sidebar. I've been resisting, but if it's to get more attention to "o filthy grandeur!" then it's worth it. I'm very stubborn when it comes to new technology and popular things, which is why it took me so long to even create a blog, and it was only through arvan's insistence* that I signed up for twitter. Most of you are already following me through blogger or google, but you may still want to follow me on twitter. Do whatever the hell you want though.

That said, I'm going to eat my Chinese food, write up a couple more drafts of stuff, and drink a beer. Happy Friday everyone!

----------------------------------------------------------

*A better word would be "advice," since whenever there's a new post at SexGenderBody, it automatically gets tweeted (ugh, I hate that word). So basically my stubbornness effectively has no merit. Don't worry. I'll get over it soon.

3 comments:

macon d said...

Congrats! Hey, have a second beer -- you've earned it.

MommyGrandeur said...

Have one for me o filthy grandmother. I mean filthy grandeur. lol

stufflikemikans said...

Hey, if you're using Twitter, maybe I'll try it again. I haven't been very impressed with it, but maybe if people I actually care about start using it then it will be interesting.