BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

My apologies (and a sort of request for guest posts, if anyone's interested)

I feel like I should post something to let everyone know what's going on--you may have noticed the lack of substantial posts here, especially since before I went on vacation I was rather disciplined. Well, without getting into too many details, I am having issues which have left me upset, depressed, and angry, and I have been unable to channel these emotions into my regular posts. In fact, I've tried several times in the last few days to actually write up something, and after only a sentence or two, I would give up. I just don't feel like posting anything right now. This, of course, only worsens the above emotions, since posting here on my very own special space made by me once was a beloved pastime, even if the subject matter was less than likable.

At any rate, I will try my best to get back on track. In the meantime I'll probably have filler posts--or maybe none at all depending on my mood. I only ask that you be patient with me. If you have any questions feel free to email me at FilthyGrandeur@yahoo.com.

If anyone is interested in guest posting here as well, you may contact me either by my email, or by commenting on this post.

7 comments:

luvandfamily said...

Filthy Grandeur,

Get your ass back in front of that computer and blog. Do not let ANYONE discourage you from writing. You are entitled to your opinion and anyone that doesn't fucking like it (sorry Lord) can keep their nosey ass (sorry Lord) out of your damn blog.

LMAO (sorry Lord, but I know you understand!)

Love Mommy Grandeur!!!!!!!!

bike groggette said...

fg,
Take the rest you need and hopefully what's going on behind the scenes will work itself out quickly and satisfactorally (is that a word?).
Looking forward to seeing more from you eventually.

(and dude, your mom is adorable!)

intransigentia said...

Hey, I don't know if the words of a random internet stranger are helpful or not, but for what it's worth, hang in there and I wish you peace and strength. And writing mojo, because I'm selfish and like reading your stuff.

FilthyGrandeur said...

words of encouragement are always welcome, even from internet strangers! I will indeed get back to work. i'm glad there's an interest in my writing. knowing that, I will put the ugliness behind me and get to it!

katie said...

FG-

Thanks for your post at Womanist Musings! Sorry to hear your parade has been rained on; I also play nice around my partner's parents, just to keep things running smoothly, and I'm not looking foward to the day they figure it out...

For what it's worth, I like what you have to say, and am following you now entirely because of your in laws' totally nuts reaction.

Keep up the good work!

sexgenderbody said...

I will counter offer and invite you to cross-post over at http://sexgenderbody.com. Your voice would be most welcome there and help drive traffic back to your site here.

-arvan

FilthyGrandeur said...

thanks for the invite--do you have any of my posts in mind for a cross-posting, or would you like me to choose? i'd love to cross post there, so just let me know. :)