BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fuzz Therapy (Guest Fuzz)

Intransigentia has again graced us with a submission, for which I'm sure Princess is thankful, since it means I'm not ambushing her with the camera. She writes, "Earlier this summer, a stray cat - who turned out to be pregnant - adopted my partner's mom. The attached video is of her kittens." You can check out her partner, The Arbourist, here. Meanwhile, check out these hyperactive baby kitties now:


(Let me know if there's a problem with the video--it's the first video I've ever uploaded to my site).

I wish I was in a house full of rambunctious kitties. That would be totally fun! As long as it isn't my house. Princess does enough damage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Submit your fuzzy friend!

0 comments: